The Affordable Care Act (ACA) imposes demanding information reporting responsibilities on employers starting with the 2015 calendar year. The reporting stipulation states that an information return will be prepared for each applicable employee, and these returns must be filed with the IRS using a single transmittal form (Form 1095-C & 1094-C). The filing requirements are based on an employer’s health plan and number of employees.
The MBPA is pleased to offer members relief and assistance via our HR Solutions partner BASIC. BASIC offers two stand-alone ACA Filing solutions – below is the breakdown on the service Options available depending upon your Company’s needs.
• For employers with simpler ACA reporting needs
• Ideal for Banks, Manufacturers, Medical Offices, Law Offices, and other employers with a low variable hour population
• Perfect for employers with the ability to collect and report on enrollment data
• Calculates employee count and number of forms for 1094-C
• Produce, distribute and file forms 1094-C and 1095-C* (additional cost*)
Monthly Tracking & Year-end Filing
• For employers with complex variable hour employee measurements
• Ideal for Restaurants, Schools, Casinos, Staffing Agencies and Retail
• Determine Your Applicable Large Employer (ALE) Status
• Categorize and Monitor Employee Eligibility Monthly (Full Time, Full Time Equivalent, Variable Hour and Seasonal)
• Produce, Distribute and File Forms 1094-C and 1095-C* (additional cost*)
• $3,000 per incorrectly classified employee who receives subsidy
• $2,000 per FTE employee not offered coverage
• $250.00 per incorrect filing
Promotional Pricing for BASIC’s Stand- Alone ACA Filing, with Option 1 or Option 2 is available for a limited time!
Contact BASIC today for a proposal or for more information about any of BASIC’s HR Solutions speak with a sales consultant – Call 800.444.1922 x3 or visit www.basiconline.com