On March 18, President Trump signed into law the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (H.R. 6201). The law is set to take effect no later than April 2 and will continue until December 31, 2020, establishing paid sick leave and temporarily expanding the existing federal Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA). Our webinar will continue to evolve to include the most up-to-date information possible, including the DOL-issued guidance.
- Which employers fall under the requirements?
- What are the exclusions and opt-out provisions for certain employers?
- What is the eligibility requirement for employees?
- How do employers manage other federal, state, or local leave laws, agreements, and employer leave policies?
- What are the payment requirements and tax credits?