Companies looking for cognitive diversity, also find the need to incorporate gender, lifestyle, and racial diversity into their hiring practices. This panel of experts will discuss what it takes to create an inclusive work environment for BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color), LGBTQ+, Veterans, and people with Disabilities.
Objectives of the conversation:
- Build a Strategy for long-term diversity recruitment
- Explore DEI skills-based hiring
- Create accommodations for disabled employees, Veterans, and LGBTQ+
- Best practices for BIPOC and gender sensitivities
What do your current practices say about your company culture?
- Wes Becton, Co-founder and CEO, George Washington Street Partners
- Katie Dykstra, Diversity Recruiting Manager, American Family Insurance
- Brent Mikulski, President & CEO, Services to Enhance Potential (STEP)
- Keron Sadler, CEO, Maryland LGBT Chamber of Commerce
- Nicole Wagner, Corporate Talent Acquisition Manager, Enterprise Holdings