Companies see the impact unwell employees have on business goals and objectives, from lower productivity to lower retention to disengagement. In order for Wellness to be a priority, it requires a culture shift, where the organization begins to emphasize employee well-being—not just as a standalone program, but in all of the policies, programs, procedures, and behaviors the company displays. The only way to make that change is for Employee Well-Being to start with the Leadership.
We will discuss how leaders can walk the talk and create a shared vision in their wellness programs.
Objectives of the conversation:
- Understanding the impact of wellness and wellbeing in the workplace
- Strategies to implement a company-wide sustainable wellness initiative and program
- Best practices for leadership and employees to bring wellness up the ladder
- Anju Jain, Psychologist, Global HR Leader, Author, Consultant
- Kimberly Dudley, Senior HR Specialist – Team Lead at Greenleaf Trust
- Susan Morgan Bailey, MS, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, SVP of Culture & Wellbeing Practice Leader at Marsh & McLennan Agency – Michigan
- Tom Anderson, Director of Employee Engagement at Doner Advertising