Whether you plan to hire out-of-state customer service representatives to provide longer support hours or plan to add a remote sales team to grow your revenue, there are many factors to consider to seize remote and distributed workforce opportunities while staying compliant with the many evolving tax and labor laws. We will discuss opportunities to expand workforce planning and talent sourcing and the opportunities and risks that businesses face – offering tips and best practices to help you navigate this emerging complex employment process.
Objectives of the webinar:
- Increase ability to strengthen workforce planning capabilities
- Evaluate the impacts of adopting a remote workforce strategy
- Build flexibility into total rewards, pay, and benefit programs
- Methods for staying compliant with employees across new geographic areas
- Navigating payroll challenges
- State-specific employment rules and regulations