When looking to increase your talent pool, learn to attract job seekers, regardless of their ability, work history or background. Increasing your talent base means looking at job seekers who have a developmental, emotional, cognitive or physical disability. Find out ways to connect your company with this talent pool.
The Talent crisis effects every company and business across the country. Companies need to get creative with their recruiting and hiring practices to ensure a healthy Talent pool. Hybrid recruiting has been gaining in popularity, but 2020 accelerated its growth. Learn the benefits of hybrid recruiting and hybrid recruiting strategies and benefits.
Learn the benefits to your company, how it showcases the skills and talents of the recruits, uncover tools, platforms, and models for hybrid recruiting; and how to move forward toward a hybrid workplace.
- Define Hybrid Recruiting.
- Explain the benefits of hybrid recruiting.
- Recognize the showcasing the skills and talents of recruits.
- Identify tools for hybrid recruiting (platforms and virtual career fairs).
- Select a model to use in hybrid recruiting?
- Support movement toward a hybrid workplace.
Terrie Hylton, Competitive Integrated Employment Manager, S.T.E.P.
Carla Dean, Vocational Service Manager, S.T.E.P.
Approved for 1 credit with SHRM and HRCI